Friday, January 24, 2014

Today, I would like to show my Studio Photography made ​​simple . No need to buy a Studio Tent Photography expensive.


Studio Tent  hand made by Plastic bag 

Studio Tent  hand made by White Plastic Sheet


I use devices
1 ) chopsticks
Process of building a studio tent style Mr.rath : )
1 ) Remove the chopsticks come with a paper box . By pillars made ​​of white plastic bags to put on his overcoat.
Isolated , but can shoot and then tune in to the computer with PHOTO SHOP , began to sell the stock Photos , of course , if I had the money to buy it on eBay . There are far more affordable pricing
Sample my Portfolio on ShutterStock
My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

For retouching techniques , how to Sell Stock Photos recommend this E-book will surprise me to see why people start turning their attention to Sell Stock Photos photography because easy.


2 ) white plastic bags
3 ) reading lamps
4 ) boxes of paper to put into the base.


2 ) Cut the white plastic bag on the front, we select as needed.
3 ) reading lamps May wear a white plastic bag and leaves. IQ score in the soft light filtering down. Timer light is not too hard.
4 ), and then to use it. Suitable for beginners without investing anything more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment



Infographic: Shutterstock's 2015 Creative Trends

Labels