Wednesday, March 5, 2014


Nowadays, most people who are using smartphones will have an Instagram app. One of my favourite things about the smartphone is Instagram. Instagram is an application that records my life in picture in a very similar way how twitter do this via text.. The best way to make the most out of my photos is to take my snaps using the camera and then I can pick my favourites, edit them using an app or two, and add them to Instagram when I’m done.

I have learned many ways to take a picture so that my photos look awesome. If I want to take a self-portrait which makes me looks flawless, get a close to natural light source as possible. If you stand next to a window especially on a cloudy day and the photo will look perfect.

Firstly, I was thinking how to get many likes on my photos because I want to get the awesome feeling. I have been thinking many ways such as “share likes on Facebook.” If somebody likes an Instagram pic, this will show on Facebook news feed. For example, when my follower liked my pic on Instagram, it will show up in his news feed, and in this way it will give me more exposure. Therefore, the more likes I get, the more business I get. This method is a proven one as I have done these myself.

Once I got a lot of liker, one of my friends showed me an Insta Arts Testimonial. She explained it to me that she already joined and managed to list a few photos and I’m amazed seeing movement on her arts. She got over 500 views on some photos and she had made over 15 sales now. Soon after seeing her business run smoothly, I have made a decision to have some review regarding this matter. She suggested me to get a tutorial first. She was the one who first told me about insta arts success and how you can make money with insta arts. She also suggested me why one should get insta arts.

Let me explain to you, at first, we need to have an Instagram account. Keep adding a special moment wherever you go and upload those pictures on Instagram. Next step is get exposed to buyer especially those people or followers who likes your pictures. Learn how to make quality image before uploading so that you can get a serious buyer. Do not miss the opportunity. You may start now by sharing your great photos at Insta arts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Infographic: Shutterstock's 2015 Creative Trends

Labels